Friday, 23 October 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #147


A weekly meme hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins

1. The crickets sing, I'm in a hammock and there's a warm breeze...Am I dreaming or is it summer yet?

2. I'm sure you're enjoying yourself wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the foggy city - I need to see the ocean

4. I running down the hill, chasing an elephant. I fell on the ground and woke up startled; this was a dream.

5. But as for me, I get along better with people who are as adventurous as me.

6. I lived in so many places that I can't really say where I come from

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on CSI, tomorrow my plans include going to my favorite charity shop and stocking up in books and Sunday, I want to read, read and read!

13 comments:

  1. Love your answer to #1. I wish it was summer again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew what those crickets were saying. LOL Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is chasing an elephant like chasing a 19 month old? They both look easy to catch until you try to catch them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Snowbell!

    I want to watch CSI, too! Thinking about getting the DVDs...dont know which one to start with though! LOL

    Great answers, loved #1

    Here is my Friday Fill-In attempt. It made me think of the Childcatcher...LOL

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What were you going to do with the elephant if you caught it?

    Have a great weekend.

    cjh

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4 is funny. #5 is quite applicable to me :) i love to read but just don't have much time to do it. would love to have a vacation and just do reading and be lazy. :) my fill-ins are up here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love CSI. :) and Have a great weekend!

    Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

    ReplyDelete
  8. beach would a very awesome place to getaway from fogs... thanks for visiting mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm..wish I could read and read Sunday - enjoy!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be happy with some Indian Summer. Whatever this super cold Fall stuff is that we got stuck with...it can pack up and go. Honestly. It's just ick. lol

    Happy belated Friday Fill-In! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your answers. I so need to catch up on my reading. Hope your having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete