Friday, 30 October 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #148


A weekly meme hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins

1. It was a dark and stormy night, I was just watching a scary movie on TV when I heard someone banging on my door. It was my neighbor, covered in blood! He got attacked by a Freddy Krueger look alike on his way to bring some books to his old mother

2. He looked on the verge of death so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I grabbed the bloody books and ran all the way to his mom's. I'm not really in shape and the books were kind of heavy and sticky so I started walking after 2 minutes

4. As I was walking and singing to myself 'I will survive', my shoelaces untied so I stopped to tie them (damn the dark) then my blood ran cold...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... I said to myself, nobody can see you (I was wearing my slimming black outfit), if you can only stop yourself from screaming, everything will be fine.

6. Eventually the howling stopped, I made my way gingerly to my neighbor's mom house. When I got there she hesitated before opening the door - I don't blame her as I probably was covered in blood. As soon as she let me in, I pushed her and went to kitchen "give me something good to eat!" I said.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going bowling for the first time in my life, tomorrow my plans include checking out new laptops and Sunday, I want to start my NaNoWriMo novel!

17 comments:

  1. hahaha! great fill up! the nanowrimo is really getting you! you're ready for a novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to do a fill-in!!
    Enjoy bowling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! Great Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answers, Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way your story continued from beginning to end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRILLIANT storytelling :D

    Wow, first time bowling - hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend! I love your story...kinda spooky. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great story! Have fun bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was awesome! Have a great time...bowling is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, love the fill-ins. Have fun at bowling and knock dead. Happy Friday and Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope ull have fun this weekend! goodluck on the bowling ;)

    have a happy weekend!
    u may view mine if u have time

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome how you put them all into a story! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your story, so creative and fun. Sounds like an awesome weekend, hope you like the bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck and congratulations on your very first nanowrimo novel! This will be my second time in nano.

    I grew up with a bowling ball glued to my hand (and roller skates glued to my feet). I love bowling and I'm sure you will, too.

    And I really NEED and WANT a new laptop. This one's dying, poor baby.

    I enjoyed your fill-ins.

    Happy Halloween! I hope it's not too bloody.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LMAO! great answers! you have such great imagination!☺

    thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!☺

    ReplyDelete