Friday, 30 October 2009
Friday Fill-Ins #148
A weekly meme hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins
1. It was a dark and stormy night, I was just watching a scary movie on TV when I heard someone banging on my door. It was my neighbor, covered in blood! He got attacked by a Freddy Krueger look alike on his way to bring some books to his old mother
2. He looked on the verge of death so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, I grabbed the bloody books and ran all the way to his mom's. I'm not really in shape and the books were kind of heavy and sticky so I started walking after 2 minutes
4. As I was walking and singing to myself 'I will survive', my shoelaces untied so I stopped to tie them (damn the dark) then my blood ran cold...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... I said to myself, nobody can see you (I was wearing my slimming black outfit), if you can only stop yourself from screaming, everything will be fine.
6. Eventually the howling stopped, I made my way gingerly to my neighbor's mom house. When I got there she hesitated before opening the door - I don't blame her as I probably was covered in blood. As soon as she let me in, I pushed her and went to kitchen "give me something good to eat!" I said.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going bowling for the first time in my life, tomorrow my plans include checking out new laptops and Sunday, I want to start my NaNoWriMo novel!